The Coves Coming Soon
Explore The Coves Lake Community in Maize, KS
Enjoy the Benefits of Lakeside Living
Partner With Our Custom Home Builders in Maize, KS
Nestled between mature trees and an expansive sand bottom lake, The Coves provide that sense of seclusion that so many homeowners are looking for while still being convenient to everything. In 2022, McClellan Enterprises will be bringing their innovative home designs to The Coves, and we encourage you to connect with our builders to learn how you can reserve your lot within Wichita's newest lakefront community upon its opening.
- Location: Maize, KS, 53rd & Tyler
- Start Date: January 1, 2022
- Lots Available: Yes
- Starting Lot Prices: $34k Plat Map
- Starting Home Prices: $400k (varies by segment)
- Home Design Styles: New American, Farmhouse, and Craftsman Influenced Designs
- Special Amenities Sand Bottom Lake, Nature Preserves, Walking Trails, Swimming Pool, Clubhouse
- Nearby Entertainment New Market Square, Sedgwick County Park, Sedgwick County Zoo, Regal Warren West Movie Theater
New Homes For Sale in the Maize, KS School District
Why Build Your New Home In The Coves?
In addition to secluded lots, gorgeous views, and countless lakeside activites, one of the most luring features of The Coves is its location within the Maize, KS school district. USD 266 routinely ranks in the top 10-20% of all Kansas public schools with high test score rankings and graduation rates. Thus, The Coves provides homeowners with a unique opportunity to not only raise families within a beautiful and active community, but to also ensure their children receive top tier education along the way.
Where is The Coves Community Located?
The Coves lakeside development is located in Maize, KS at the southeast corner of 53rd Street and Tyler Road in zip code 67101. Positioned less than two miles northeast of New Market Square and less than one mile east of K-96, residents in The Coves will enjoy the community's quick highway access and close proximity to countless shopping and dining options. Currently under development by Schellenberg Development Company, The Coves will begin new home construction in January 2022.